With our continuously improving extension you can now easily create templates with our built in widget. When you create a new template you should see this page.
1. To access the widget simply click "Generate Custom SMS Body" present in the top right corner of the page.
2. Enter your new template name and then click next.
3. Now select the module you wish this template to be related with and then click next.
4. Finally, enter your SMS body. You can use the drop down lists to easily enter related merge data into your message. Once you're done click save.
5. You have now successfully created a new template.
6. If you wish to edit templates using the widget simply hover over the template and click the Edit Template button that appears.
5.2 Event Reminder SMS
If you wish to disable the Event Reminder SMS. Go to Settings->Workflows Rules->Deactivate "Send an Event Reminder" workflow
Go to a Lead
5.3 Replied SMS
All SMS which has been replied to be will be listed under the particular Contact, Lead or Potential. To view this, first go to any Lead, Contact or Potential.