Zoho CRM 2 Moodle: Installation and User Guide
- Login into Zoho CRM using your admin login.
- Go to Zoho Marketplace and search for 'Moodle for Zoho CRM' extension.
- Click install.
- Once installed then set the following extension settings:
- Moodle API URL: e.g: https:yourmoodledomain/webservice/rest/server.php (http
or https: depends on your moodle application server)
- Moodle API Key: e.g: cfeb9XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX90d
How to get a Moodle API Key:
To get a Moodle API Key please follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Login to your Moodle site as an Administrator.
Step 2 - Check if Web service is enabled.
- Then click the Add Service button and you will be redirected to the Add Functions page
- Once redirected click Add Functions.
- A form will be open where you can add functions.
- Choose the function: core_user_create_users.
- And click 'Add Function'.
Step 4 - Check the REST Protocol is enabled.
- Go to site administration > Plugins > Web services > Manage Protocols.
- The saved Token will be listed.
- Copy the token and place it into the extension settings field 'Moodle API Key.
How it works:
- Once this extension has been installed into the CRM, two fields will be created in the Contacts Module:
The Moodle API URL and Moodle API Key need to be set when you install the Extension.
- Status (Picklist: Pending and Approved).
- Moodle ID (Number).
When a new contact is created with the status 'Approved' in the CRM contact Module, the contacts basic information will be pushed to Moodle with a default Moodle login password ' Password1! '.When a status has been updated from 'Pending' to 'Approved' in the CRM Contact Module, the contacts basic information will be pushed to Moodle with a default Moodle login password ' Password1! '.A Moodle username will be generated with Alphanumeric characters based on the contacts email address (e.g. If an email address is email@example.com the Moodle username will be generated as johnsmith2devoscillosoftcomau).
Each CRM Contact will need to have a unique email address.
If a duplicate email address is found or an email fails to be pushed, a note will be created in CRM Contacts Note. See below:
Screens after Moodle extension has been successfully installed
Screen 1 - Create custom fields in Contacts after successful installation
Screen 2 - When a student's status changes to Approved, it is pushed to Moodle, and a Moodle ID is set
Screen 3 - Browse the list of existing students to find the newly added Student
2. Installation Direct SMS Configuration needs to be done in two separate areas. ...
Installation Guide - Zoho CRM 2 Moodle (Advanced)
1. Installing the Extension You can go to Zoho Marketplace to install the extension, or log in to your Zoho CRM account to install. To install the extension 1.1 Click Setup > Marketplace > Extensions > All. All the installed extensions are ...
USER GUIDE - Zoho CRM 2 Moodle (Advanced)
CRM Modules Customizations: After you install the Moodle extension in your Zoho CRM, custom fields are created within the modules for easy operating and usage during the sync. Contacts: Moodle Role: dropdown values (Student, Teacher). Moodle ID: ...
Zoho CRM 2 Moodle User Guide
Overview This article will run you through the steps to using the Zoho CRM 2 Moodle extension. Creating Moodle Users Once this extension has been installed into the CRM, two fields will be created in the Contacts Module: Status (Picklist: Pending and ...
Zoho CRM 2 Xero : Installation Guide
Overview This guide is designed to give you a detailed and comprehensive rundown of the Zoho CRM 2 Xero extension portal setup process. If any questions or confusions arise throughout the course of this guide, please send an email to ...