Picture - 01
Picture - 02
URL to Notify: Paste the first portion of the link up-to the question (?) mark;
[You will get this from your Personalized SMS URL, ref - Picture - 2]
Parameter Name: recordIds
Parameter Type: <Module Name you want to use for> [Example - Leads]
Parameter Value: <Select the field related to the Module you use> [Example - Lead ID]
zapikey: <Your Template ID> [You will get this from your Personalized SMS Url, ref - Picture - 2]
moduleName: <Module Name you want to use for> [Example - Leads]
smsTemplateId: <Your Template ID>
Go to CRM Setup > Automation > Actions > Webhooks > Configure Webhook
values in your webhook as the following picture; Please be mindful, you need to change the Module name and SMSTemplateID as per your requirement rest will be the same
Picture - 3
Please be advised, the Personalized SMS Url can change with Burst SMS version up-gradation, so you required to reconfigure after the version up-gradation.
Please make sure -
1. The record is owned by an activated user
2. The "Modified By" field is not missing from the module
The record is owned by a activate user -
Check that the 'Modified By' field has not been removed. This field is needed for Burst SMS to run.
If the field is indeed missing, here's how to add it back in.
Click on CRM settings.
2. Under 'Customization', click 'Modules and Fields'
3. From the list, pick the module that requires the 'Modified By' field. We'll use the Contact Module as an example here.
Pick a layout that will contain the 'Modified By' field. Burst SMS requires
that at least one layout has the field.
5. In the layout editing field, find the 'Modified By' field under the 'Unused Items' section in the sidebar.
6. Drag the 'Modified By' field into the layout. Click save once this is done.
Once the 'Modified By' field restores the 'Send SMS' widget should operate as usual. You need to add the 'Modified By' to the Lead and contact module both to send SMS successfully.
If you have any more query please send an email to email@example.com