With our ever improving Burst SMS application we have introduced the Widget feature into Zoho CRM. Now it is even easier to send SMS than ever before.
The Modules associated to Burst SMS are:
For the purpose of this demonstration we will be using the Contacts module.
1. Select Send SMS in the top right corner of the Module's page. If you have other extensions/widgets installed then click on the dropdown to find Send SMS. Make sure the mobile is in international format otherwise the SMS won't send.
2. A window will be displayed like shown. Here you will be able to select what message to send through your SMS. You have the choice of basing the message off a template or writing your own. Select the option that best fits your needs.
3. If you choose the SMS Template option you will be prompted to select a template to use. Select a template and then click Next.
4. If you chose to write your own SMS message enter the message in the provided area. The drop downs provide useful Merge Fields where you can easily access related information.
5. After creating your message you will be provided two options to determine when the SMS is sent. If you wish to send the SMS immediately select "Send Now".
6. If you wish to schedule your SMS message select "Send later" and then specify the desired scheduled date and time. Once the time is set, click "Next".
7. Once you have selected the desired send time you will be brought to the final confirmation screen. If you are happy with the message click "Send SMS".
1. Select the records that you wish to send SMS's to through the checkbox.
2. Click the drop down menu and click on Send Bulk SMS. Send Bulk SMS may already be the default action.
3. Once you click Send Bulk SMS the widget will open and you can follow the same steps as you would with a normal SMS.